Subscriptions Sales Executive Responsibilities
Your duties will include:
- Managing existing customer subscriptions
- Upselling to those customers and identifying business growth opportunities
- Maintaining and nurturing long-term relationships with customers
- Communicating with customers primarily through telephone communication
Subscriptions Sales Executive Experience
The successful candidate will ideally come from an IT background and although this is not essential, you should have a reasonable understanding of IT with the ability to assimilate technical information. You will have demonstrable sales experience and have the natural ability to persuade, negotiate and build relationships with customers. To be successful within this role, you must be a motivated self-starter who is target driven, able to manage your own work load and be a collaborative team member who will contribute to the targets. Additionally, good administration skills and a high level of accuracy will be of real benefit in this role.
You will be educated to A level or degree standard and will have a good level of computer literacy, specifically databases and Microsoft Excel.
Subscriptions Sales Executive Rewards
Our client is offering a generous benefits package including:
- Company pension
- An excellent commission scheme
- Working alongside a fun and social team
- Training will be given to the successful candidate
- Progression within the organisation will be available dependent on performance and aptitude
Based in Buckinghamshire (HP17), the offices provide free onsite parking. With great transport connections and a 10-minute walk from the local station, they are easily accessible from the A418 between Aylesbury and Thame.
A small and collaborative team, our client is a leader in their field. Their customers love working with them, and this is evident in their high customer retention rate.