Temporary Database Manager Responsibilities
- Reviewing and evaluating existing database systems to standardise processes
- Creating effective systems for use of department colleagues
- Working as the lead for GDPR requirements
- Working closely with the IT department
- Carrying out statistical analysis of trends
- Financial reporting
- Analysing monthly statements
Temporary Database Manager Requirements
Exceptional attention to detail, the ability to remain focused, and the concentration to process a large volume of data at speed, will be critical.
You will possess a high level of expertise in database and information management.
It is essential that you have a flexible approach to your work – you must liaise with your department and colleagues effectively, but also be comfortable to work autonomously.
Temporary Database Manager Rewards
You will be working within an exceptionally hardworking and professional environment.
A competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay.
Sadly, there is no parking available. However, the offices are easily reached using public transport.
Our client is based in Central Oxford and operates within the educational field.