Temporary Employer Brand Specialist Responsibilities
As Employer Brand Specialist, your duties will include:
- Designing, project managing and implementing the delivery of marketing campaigns
- Working closely with both the recruitment and brand teams to create marketing strategies that will attract key audiences
- Reporting on and measuring campaign performance in order to deliver more successful future campaigns
- Supporting employer brand proposition development and creating engagement plans in order to reach targeted markets
Temporary Employer Brand Specialist Requirements
The successful candidate will have demonstrable brand marketing experience, with a background in developing and implementing successful multi-level campaigns. You will ideally have experience within Employer Brand Marketing, although this is not essential, and will be capable of understanding and contributing to the wider corporate strategy in terms of securing new business.
You will have a CIM marketing qualification and/or a relevant degree. Your experience will include successfully creating marketing strategies and campaign plans in order to attract and recruit the best talent. You will be highly organised, and a confident communicator.
Temporary Employer Brand Specialist Rewards
- Holiday pay is offered alongside the competitive hourly rate.
- You will be joining a positive, enthusiastic and pro-active team
Our client is based in South Oxfordshire (OX13).
There is plenty of parking of parking available on site. Due to the rural location of this role, it is important that you have your own transport.
Our client is a rapidly expanding, award winning management consultancy who promotes a fun and positive working environment.