Temporary Project Manager Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Helping to coordinate recruitment assessment centres
- Communicating verbally and written in connection with candidate assessment and feedback
- Monitoring assessment attendance
- Managing the candidate pipeline from application to assessment and then feedback stage
- Monitoring incoming applications
Temporary Project Manager Experience
To be successful in this Temporary Project Manager role you will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Organisation, attention to detail and a strong knowledge of MS Office will be important as you will be based in a fast-paced environment.
You will have previously worked in a similar position.
Experience within Recruitment is desirable, although by no means essential.
Temporary Project Manager Rewards
- This position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic organisation.
- Holiday pay is offered alongside a highly competitive hourly rate.
- Our client is based in South West Oxfordshire (OX13)
- There is plenty of free, on-site parking available. They are based in a rural area, so it would be beneficial to have a car.
- The offices are situated in modern and beautiful surroundings
Our client is well-established and uphold a fantastic reputation in their line of work.