Temporary Technical Project Manager Responsibilities
As a Technical Project Manager this standalone role will involve working with our client to understand their requirements in terms of KPI reporting, scoping the project and budget planning, creating project plans and schedules:
- Work with staff members to understand their requirements,
- Develop a set of KPIs to monitor the performance for all end users,
- Plan and coordinate the project schedule,
- Create technical documentation as required,
- Report on progress of project,
- Adhere to budgets and keep projects on track for successful completion within timescales.
Temporary Project Manager Requirements
- You will have worked in a similarly technical role before, and will be IT and data savvy, and possess exceptional understanding of system integration.
- You will be results orientated and demonstrate an awareness of commercial KPI monitoring.
- You must have excellent client facing skills and be able to lead and control a software project ensuring that everything is delivered on time and within budget.
- You must be comfortable reporting to board level, and be willing to keep keep them informed of your decisions.
- Experience of .NET and SQL would be useful.
Temporary Project Manager Rewards
A competitive daily rate is offered alongside holiday pay.
Our client is based in East Oxford, and there is parking available.
Public transport routes run close by.
This position of Temporary Technical Project Manager is working within a scientific organisation at the forefront of their industry. The team are passionate about the work they do, and will make you feel very welcome.