We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Assistant to join this specialist company based in Wantage. This is a varied and busy role where you will be working closely with the Project Managers and the Customer Service team, ensuring that all parties in the project cycle are informed with real time information.
Project Assistant Responsibilities
As the Project Assistant some of your main duties will include:
- Building strong working relationships with clients and suppliers
- Providing excellent service tounderstand client needs
- Being the first point of contact for project enquiries
- Assisting with the project cycle ensuring all elements are tracked
Project Assistant Experience
You will have a customer service focus and demonstrate previous administrative experience. It is essential that you are well organised as you will be managing multiple projects. You will be a confident communicator on all levels and be able to manage your time effectively.
Project Assistant Rewards
As the Project Assistant you will benefit from:
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- Modern and open-plan offices
- Opportunities to travel with the role
Based in Wantage, OX12, there is onsite parking available.
This is an award-winning company, who specialise in providing solutions to several large businesses both in the UK and abroad. This is an excellent opportunity to join a small, friendly and supportive team.