A fantastic and rare opportunity to support two dynamic directors in a growing organisation has just become available. Working as their Executive Assistant this is a varied role where you will be supporting them with diary management, meeting arrangement and travel organisation. You will also be involved in the running of the business and will be the “right-hand” to the directors. There is lots of scope to make this role your own.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
As the Executive Assistant your main duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact for the office
- Assisting with projects
- Organising events
- Assisting with business development activity
- Generating and distributing internal communications
Executive Assistant Experience
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant, supporting a CEO, MD or equivalent level. You will be able to forsee any scheduling conflicts and work proactively. You must remain calm when under pressure and be able to effortlessly deal with priority changes. A keen eye for detail, experience in a fast-paced, dynamic experience and have excellent communication skills on all levels will be the key to success in this role. You will be confident proofreading documents, confident using MS Office and have a positive attitude.
Executive Assistant Rewards
As the Executive Assistant there are lots of benefits on offer including:
- Generous holiday allowance – 32 days inclusive of Bank Holidays (which are optional holiday days – the bank holiday days can be used at any time over the year they do not have to be used on the specific Bank Holiday date)
- Cycle to Work
- Minibus from Oxford to the location
- Auto Enrolment Pension
Based outside Oxford, OX5, there is onsite parking available.
Our client is an impressive organisation based in Oxford who are seeking an ambitious individual to work in this fast-paced organisation.