This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a market-leading organisation as their Lettings Coordinator. You will be responsible for maintaining an accurate database and support the Lettings team with administrative duties.
Lettings Coordinator Responsibilities
As the Lettings Coordinator your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with property renewals
- Organising the marketing of properties
- Assisting with the collation of performance reports
- Producing agreements and documentation
- Registering and following up new leads
Lettings Coordinator Experience
The Lettings Coordinator will have previous administrative experience and will be confident liaising across all levels. A customer focussed, ‘can-do’ attitude and a well organised approach will be essential in this position.
Lettings Coordinator Rewards
As the Lettings coordinator you will benefit from
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Summer and Christmas socials
- Opportunities to progress
Based in OX3, there are great transport links and access to local facilities.
This is a growing organisation who offer high-quality services to their customers and clients. Experts in their field, they are now seeking a Lettings Coordinator to support their busy team.