Temporary Receptionist and Administrator
We have registered a wonderful long-term opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic Receptionist to work in high profile surroundings in East Oxford.
Starting on a temporary basis, you will be responsible for providing an exceptional front of house service, and assisting with a range of additional administrative tasks.
Working as part of a welcoming and hospitable team, our client is seeking an engaging, capable and courteous candidate who takes pride in being the first point of contact for all queries, including those from leading industry figures.
With impeccable interpersonal skills, excellent IT proficiency and the willingness to assist wherever required, you will represent the brand professionally at all times.
Temporary Receptionist and Administrator Duties
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Assisting with administration, including invoicing and database use
- Answering the telephones confidently and politely
- Taking messages and informing your colleagues of any issues
- Relaying post and franking if required
- Arranging meeting rooms and ensuring they are presentable
- Ordering office supplies and booking refreshments and catering
Temporary Receptionist and Administrator Requirements
- In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for maintaining a professional commercial image, and welcoming guests in an exemplary manner.
- Your CV should demonstrate a recent background working in a comparable role, within a similar corporate, office setting.
- Your IT skills will be advanced (all MS Office packages) and you should be comfortable managing a busy switchboard.
Temporary Receptionist and Administrator Rewards
A competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay – in return you will be required to add value from day one at this impressive local business.
You will gain invaluable exposure in a highly respected organisation operating at the forefront of their sector.
This company is based in East Oxford (OX4).
This pioneering client utilises cutting-edge technology and fosters a passionate and rewarding ethos.
If you want to be part of a trailblazing organisation with a dynamic and forward thinking culture, this could be the one for you!