Temporary Supply Chain Administrator
We are looking for a confident and IT savvy Supply Chain Administrator to work join a highly reputable client on a long term, temporary basis. Starting immediately, the role will be office based – please do not apply if you are only able to work remotely.
You will be responsible for providing vital supply chain support in a distribution setting, assisting with the management of schedules in MS Excel and accurately updating the internal ERP software. The ideal candidate will have flawless attention to detail and possess a ‘can do’ approach, in addition to superlative communication skills.
This role is starting immediately, so please ensure you are available at short notice before applying!
Temporary Supply Chain Administrator Responsibilities
- Administrative support to Supply Chain Manager
- Updating company schedules and plans
- Using Excel to an advanced standard
- Creating purchase orders
- Filing and scanning
- Utilising in house ERP software to forecast and raise POs
Temporary Supply Chain Administrator Experience Essentials
- A dedicated Administrator, it is essential you have experience within a distribution or a warehouse supply chain
- It is imperative you are an experienced user of ERP software such as SAP, Oracle, or similar – please ensure this is evident on your CV
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite is vital, including MS Teams
- A consummate professional, you will demonstrate impeccable communication skills at all levels
Temporary Supply Chain Administrator Rewards
A competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay. You will be working in a modern office alongside likeminded individuals who demonstrate a real passion for maintaining excellence.
- Please note – this role is office based and will be ongoing for several months.
- This company is based in offices in East Oxford (OX4).
- There is parking available within a ten minute walk, and the office can also be accessed using public transport.
The client is a pioneer in their field, utilising the latest cutting-edge technology to transform the landscape of their industry.