We have registered an exciting, fixed term contract for an exceptional Executive Assistant looking to join a highly respected organisation in Central Oxford for the next 9-12 months.
Working for a very busy Director, the successful candidate will be accustomed to managing an ever-changing list of priorities, professional liaison with international VIPs, and providing an incredibly accurate level of administrative support.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
As the Executive Assistant your main duties will include:
- Full management of a complex and shifting diary
- Answering emails and other communications on the Director’s behalf
- Reviewing documents, materials and other information
- Ensuring board meetings are synchronized successfully and run flawlessly
- Project support for the Director and wider team
Executive Assistant Experience
- The ideal candidate will have a proven background supporting C: suite level managers with a range of complex priorities.
- International exposure would be beneficial, in connection with managing meetings across multiple time zones.
- You should be able to produce examples of written content for board meetings, and you must be an experienced and confident minute taker.
- Constructive and collaborative, you should engage with all internal and external stakeholders with professionalism and gravitas.
- You should be proactive and confident pre-empting the Director’s needs fluently.
- Strong IT skills and a technically savvy approach will ensure you can hit the ground running.
Executive Assistant Rewards
As the Executive Assistant you will benefit from a range of excellent benefits, as well as working in a competitive and enviable field.
Based in Central Oxford, OX1, there are plenty of public transport links located in a short walking distance from the office. There is no parking on site. This role will be onboarded remotely, and up to two days a week of remote working will be considered on an ongoing basis.
This ambitious international organisation operates in the educational sector.