We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for this exciting client, based in Northampton. Working for a prominent commercial enterprise, this position will report to the Board and will support several Directors simultaneously.
In order to be considered for this tempting opportunity, your CV will demonstrate extensive EA support to multiple C: Suite Executives – they are each very different in their approach, so it should be clear from your experience that you are familiar with juggling senior contacts who work in contrasting ways, and who may have competing priorities.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
Your duties will include:
- Complex diary and meeting management
- Preparation of data and administrative support for Board and Directors
- Processing expenses, designing presentations, and arranging agendas
- Booking external engagements, and attending out of area meetings as and when required
- Assisting with all matters pertaining to Board Meetings – preparation, logistics and follow up
Executive Assistant Requirements
- To be successful in this role, it will be essential you are a seasoned EA with an established background supporting multiple Directors.
- Dedicated and proactive in your approach, you will possess expert communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Business acumen and gravitas during meetings will come naturally to you. You will enjoy monitoring competitor behaviour and escalating your conclusions in a compelling fashion.
- As you will be privy to sensitive data, a confidential and discreet outlook is imperative – you will be a consummate professional when liaising with key contacts.
- Advanced MS Office skills are crucial – a systems-savvy mindset will ensure you pick up any additional software without issue.
Executive Assistant Rewards
A competitive salary banding and a range of generous benefits are offered in anticipation of your hard work, loyalty and expertise.
Based in Northampton (NN5), the offices are easily accessible.
Our client is an industry stalwart who garners devotion and dedication from their staff. The offices and ethos are dynamic and forward thinking.