Temporary Data Manager
We are looking for an expert in data management for a crucial temporary project. This position will be paid on a PAYE basis only. Please only apply if you are happy with this – it is not possible to work through an umbrella company, limited company, or similar.
Starting immediately, our client is seeking a Data Management professional to improve the data hygiene and quality of their CRM. This will involve inputting data accurately, manipulating current records, tagging appropriately and suggesting system improvements to ensure that database remains exact. An expert with Excel and CRM management will be suited to this role!
Temporary Data Manager Responsibilities
- Managing the internal CRM – updating and maintaining
- Noting areas for improvement on the database
- Tagging data effectively
- Collecting data and ensuring it remains accurate and current
- Improving the company’s data processing – driving initiatives and mapping new processes effectively
- Training colleagues to use the system accurately
- Cleansing data and running regular checks on data
Temporary Data Manager Experience
- The Temporary Data Manager will demonstrate a background in effective data management and manipulation – the ability to use CRM systems to a high standard will be pivotal.
- Candidates should demonstrate an advanced knowledge of MS Excel. Experience with other data packages would be advantageous.
- Strong communication skills will be imperative - it is essential that you have an excellent level of spoken and written English and you will be a team player, eager to assist in this short term project.
- You should be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and any exposure training staff on effective CRM use would be ideal.
Temporary Data Manager Rewards
- A competitive hourly rate is offered alongside holiday pay.
- You will be working for a cutting-edge and exciting organisation who create tangible outcomes to make the world a better place. You will be working alongside likeminded passionate individuals who will be truly grateful for your input.
- In addition, the position will be paid on a PAYE basis only. Please only apply if you are happy with this – it is not possible to work through an umbrella company, limited company, or similar.
Our client is based in Central Oxford. This particular role will be a combination of remote and office based working.
Our client operates within a forward-thinking industry and is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join their team.