Admin Assistant Responsibilities
As the Admin Assistant some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone and forwarding calls
- Producing reports
- Meeting preparation
- Purchase Order file maintenance
- Processing expense claims
Admin Assistant Experience
To be successful in this position you will have previous dedicated administrative experience. You will be well organised and an excellent communicator. Being able to manage a busy work load and prioritise your work effectively will be the key to success in this position. Any experience of financial software would be advantageous.
Admin Assistant Rewards
The Admin Assistant will benefit from:
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
Based in Oxford, OX2, there is free onsite parking available.
This is a national charity that puts their customers at the heart of what they do. The team is friendly and supportive, they are passionate about their work and create a warm, welcoming environment to work in.