As the Administrator your main duties will include
- Researching potential clients
- Managing the client and customer database
- Drawing up client quotes
- Ensuring company processes and handbooks are up to date
- Providing specific project support
To be successful in this position you will be a proficient MS Office user and have previous office based experience. Your attention to detail will be exceptional and you will be well organised and able to prioritise your workload effectively.
As the Administrator you will benefit from:
- 23 days holiday plus all bank Holidays
- Discretionary bonus
- Opportunity to develop your project coordination skills
Based just outside Oxford (OX33) there is plenty of onsite parking available.
Our client is a unique service provider and puts their clients’ needs at the heart of what they do. You will be joining a friendly team in modern and colourful offices.