As the Administrator your main duties will include:
- Identifying tender opportunities
- Maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external parties
- Tracking projects
- Distributing any potential opportunities to the appropriate parties
- Collate performance data to spreadsheets and reports
The client is seeking an individual with excellent proven administrative skills, who is happy and willing to assist wherever needed. With a great working knowledge of IT programs and a high standard of both spoken and written English you will thrive in this role. You must be able to organise your time and prioritise your work well, whilst being able to use your initiative on projects as they move rapidly in this organisation.
The Administrator will benefit from a generous 30 days annual leave in addition to 8 days Bank Holiday plus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye tests
- Opportunity to work for an expanding international organisation
Our client is located in Central Oxford with lots of local amenities on your doorstep. There is no onsite parking but you do have access to fantastic public transport links.
A rapidly growing consultancy in Oxford is seeking a fantastic administrator to join their team – they have a focus on key economic issues and are internationally renowned for providing high quality research and projects. With an open and committed culture, you will thrive in this supportive environment.