As the Administrator some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Making travel arrangements
- Developing relationships with external and internal stakeholders whilst maintaining the company values
- Supporting the arrangement of business activities
- Event and meeting organisation
- Assisting in meeting preparation including producing PowerPoint presentations
- Maintaining the company database
As the Administrator you will have strong organisational skills and demonstrable experience working in a similar role. Organised and proactive in your approach, you will possess excellent communication skills across all levels. You will be confident using your initiative and maintain a keen eye for detail.
The successful candidate will be competent across the Microsoft Office Suite, and a degree or equivalent qualification would be desirable.
As the Administrator you will benefit from:
- Generous holiday package
- Health cover
- Performance related bonus
- Good company pension scheme
Based in Oxford (OX4) there is plenty of onsite parking available and access to onsite facilities.
Our client is hardworking and passionate about the service they provide. They have grown over recent years and now require an Administrator to join them to ensure the team is well supported.