Assistant to CEO Responsibilties
As the Executive Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Managing the director’s diary
- Assisting with marketing activity
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Supporting other team members when required
Assistant to CEO Experience
It is essential that you are well organised and able to prioritise your workload effectively as you will be managing multiple tasks. You will have strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills on all levels. Proven time management skills will be key in this position. It is vital that you have previous experience in an Executive Assistant capacity.
Assistant to CEO Rewards
As the Executive Assistant you will be eligible for 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays as well as
- The opportunity to work part time for the first several months
- Contributory pension scheme
- Training and development support
Based near Oxford, OX4, there is plenty of onsite parking available and you will be in open and modern offices.
This is an exciting start up organisation who have backing from large organisations in the field. They are exploring ground-breaking development within the medical field. Our client encourages a good work/life balance and have significant growth plans for the coming year.