Bid Administrator Responsibilities
As the Bid Administrator some of your main duties will include:
- Providing advice and assisting with relationship management
- Searching for new opportunities and tracking projects
- Ensuring bid data is regularly and accurately updated
- Preparing the bid preparation timetable
- Providing support to Consultants during post-proposal stages
- Booking and managing Consultant visits including travel booking
Bid Administrator Experience
Our client is seeking an experienced administrator, preferably with bid experience, to join this growing team. You must have an excellent understanding of bid/tenders and be able to work to tight deadlines. You will be confident managing your workload and be an effective multi-tasker. Strong attention to detail and confidence handling data will be the key to success in this position.
Bid Administrator Reward
The Bid Administrator will benefit from:
- Central Oxford location
- Opportunity to work for an expanding international organisation
- Busy and fast paced role supporting senior members of staff
- Competitive salary and benefits package
A fantastic Central location, OX1, there are lots of local shops and facilities on your doorstep. Unfortunately due to the Central location there is no onsite parking however our client is easily accessible by public transport.
A rapidly growing consultancy in Oxford is seeking a fantastic administrator to join their team – they have a focus on key economic issues and are international renowned for providing high quality research and projects. With an open and committed culture, you will thrive in this supportive environment.