Campus Coordinator Responsibilities
As the Campus Coordinator some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of planning for specific areas
- Identifying gaps in planning
- Taking minutes
- Coordinating student arrival process
- Monitoring IT systems ensuring records are up to date
Campus Coordinator Experience
This is an ideal role for an excellent communicator who has outstanding attention to detail. It is vital that you can work well under pressure and confidently communicate with individuals at all levels. A high level of IT proficiency is essential in this position.
To be successful in this position you must be available to start immediately.
Campus Coordinator Rewards
As the Campus Coordinator you will benefit from
- Lunchtime fitness classes
- Transport from Oxford to Yarnton
Based outside Oxford in Yarnton, OX5, there is onsite parking available.
Our client is an impressive organisation based in Oxford who are seeking an ambitious individual to work in this fast-paced organisation on a fixed term contract