As the Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Primary point of contact for all client enquiries
- Assisting with payroll and tax queries (training provided)
- Keep clients informed of deadlines
- Meeting and greeting clients at the office
As the administrator it is essential that you have excellent communication skills across all levels and are happy to get stuck into day to day administrative duties. You will be well organised and able to meet tight deadlines.
You will benefit from:
- Working for an Investors in People accredited company
- Pension contributions
- Child care vouchers
- Personal development opportunities
Based near Wantage, OX12, there is ample onsite parking available.
Our client is a rapidly growing professional services organisation based in a beautiful rural location in South West Oxfordshire. Their core values are at the heart of all their decisions and it is imperative that new team members come with these characteristics. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who really invest in their employees training and development.