Due to continued success in recent years, our client is now seeking a Collections Agent to join their team. You will be responsible for collecting early arrears payments and handing sensitive cases in a compassionate way.
Collections Agent Responsibilities
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Calling customers
- Taking payment for outstanding balance
- Negotiating credit agreements
- Tracing uncontactable customers
Collections Agent Experience
To be successful in this role you will have experience of early years, debt management and recovery process. You will have excellent communication skills and be well organised with high attention to detail.
Collections Agent Rewards
- 25 days annual leave
- Quarterly Bonuses linked to company and individual performance
- Health Insurance – also offered to immediate family (partner/children)
- Pension scheme
- Great opportunities to progress
- Free snacks and drinks
- Bi-annual social events plus lots of evenings out!
- Free company lunch every Tuesday
Our client is based in Oxford. There is parking on-site.
You will be working for a financial based organisation who put customers at the heart of what they do. This is a fantastic time to join this rapidly expanding team.