Customer Care Executive Responsibilities
As the Customer Care Executive some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all customer enquires
- Dealing with complaints
- Improving the customer care process
- Providing feedback to constantly improve their products and services
- Day to to day management of their CRM system.
Customer Care Executive Experience
To be successful in this role you will have experience in a similar role and you will be able to deal with all enquires in a professional manner and remain calm under pressure. Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to confidently liaise with colleagues at all levels will be the key to success in this position. You will be an experienced user of SAP, SALES FORCE or other CRM system.
Customer Care Executive Rewards
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
Based just outside the city centre, OX4, there is onsite parking and fantastic transport links.
Our client is a spin off from the University of Oxford and put their customers at the heart of what they do.