Customer Service Consultant Responsibilities
As the Customer Service Consultant some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Front line support to a diverse range of customers
- Researching and troubleshooting enquiries
- Escalating issues appropriately
- Identifying any trends with enquiries and working to resolve these
Customer Service Consultant Experience
It is essential that you have previous customer service experience and are a confident communicator across all levels. You will have a hands-on approach and confident using MS office. If you have experience with Salesforce or Oracle this would be beneficial. You will be well organised and able to work to tight deadlines.
Customer Service Consultant Rewards
There are plenty of benefits on offer to the Customer Service Consultant including
- 28 days holiday (pro-rata) plus bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Friendly, dynamic team environment
The offices are based near East Oxford, OX4.
This is an exciting time to join one of the largest and successful education providers. They are passionate about the services they offer and operate on a global scale. They now require a Customer Services Consultant for a period of 6 months.