Customer Service Executive Responsibilities
The Customer Service Executive is responsible for:
- Interacting with customers daily
- Resolving customer issues in a timely manner
- Meeting customer expectations whilst maintaining company standards
Customer Service Executive Experience
As the Customer Service Executive, you will have previous experience in this area and enjoy interacting and supporting customers on a daily basis. Excellent communication will be vital in this position. You will thrive in a busy environment and be able to prioritise your workload effectively to meet tight deadlines.
Customer Service Executive Rewards
There are excellent benefits available including:
- 25 days holiday plus time at Christmas
- Private and Dental Healthcare
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Modern open plan offices
- Travel insurance
- Plus many more!
As well as offering onsite parking, the offices are situated five minutes away from the local train station by bus and there is a dedicated bus shuttle.
Our client has a real passion for innovation and technology, and provide a fun and supportive working environment.