Customer Support Advisor Responsibilities
Some of your main duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customer enquiries
- Building strong relationships with customers
- Advising and processing payments
- Maintaining an accurate customer database
Customer Support Advisor Experience
As you will be handling a large amount of data whilst talking with clients and customers it is vital that you are well organised and able to prioritise your work load effectively. You will be a proactive and driven individual who wants to progress and make this role your own. Experience in a customer facing position is key, as is being a proficient MS Office user who is confident using Excel and Outlook. You will need to be confident on the telephone and solutions focused.
Customer Support Advisor Rewards
Alongside a competitive salary and 25 days holiday, you will benefit from:
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities to grow within the business
- Complementary refreshments
- Monthly staff lunch
Our client is based in Oxford, OX2, there is onsite parking available and you will be working in modern bright offices.
This is a friendly and collaborative risk management organisation who value providing a high-quality service to their clients.