Customer Support Manager Responsibilities
As the Customer Support Manager some of your main duties will include:
- Building and managing Customer and Technical support functions
- Providing excellent customer satisfaction
- Review and recommend on choice of customer support functions
- Coordinating and managing all support channels
- Reviewing customer feedback
- Identifying service improvements
Customer Support Manager Experience
It is essential that you have previous experience in a dynamic and multi-channel customer support environment. Team leadership experience is vital as is strong communication skills across all levels. You will be a quick problem solver and be keen to get stuck in to this challenging and growing role.
Customer Support Manager Rewards
As the Customer Support Manager, alongside a generous holiday allowance you will benefit from:
- Personal development opportunities
- Fantastic central location
- Chance to become an integral part of the growing team
Based right in the heart of Oxford City Centre (OX1) this is a great location to work in with shops and restaurants and easy access to the train station and main bus routes. Please note that parking is not available but there is a secure bike storage.
Our client is a brand-new energy start up in Oxford. With a team of 12 at the moment, they have rapid growth plans and are looking for Customer Support Manager to join them at this exciting time for them.