Event Coordinator Responsibilities
As the Event Coordinator some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring customers receive a high quality professional programme experience
- Collating and distributing program documentation
- Monitor and manage qualification status
- Measure client satisfaction levels
Event Coordinator Experience
To be successful in this position you will have previous events or project coordination experience, be able to work well to tight deadlines and maintain a high level of accuracy and detail at all times. You will have excellent communication skills at all levels. If you have experience of coordinating projects or training programs that would be beneficial but is not essential.
Event Coordinator Rewards
As the Event Coordinator you will receive excellent benefits including:
- Generous holiday and pension scheme
- Private Health and Dental cover
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
Our client is based in modern, open-plan offices set just off the Oxford ring road (OX2).
With offices in Oxford and across Europe, this is an exciting and diverse company offering excellent career prospects and personal development opportunities. They offer a progressive culture with an emphasis on people, ethics and quality.