Executive Assistant Responsibilities
The Executive Assistant will also be responsible for:
- Organising and coordinating meetings
- Preparing presentation material and meeting agendas
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- Preparing and delivering monthly reports
Executive Assistant Experience
It is vital that the Executive Assistant have previous experience in a similar position and is confident communicating across all levels. You must have experience of managing complex diaries and managing global travel. Excellent attention to detail, strong project management skills and a well organised approach will be key to this role.
Executive Assistant Rewards
The Executive Assistant will benefit from:
- 25 days of annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays. (3 to be taken at Christmas)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel expenses covered across the two sites
Our client is located in Oxford (OX2). Unfortunately, there is no parking on site available, however there are many bus routes nearby.
Our client is a friendly, flexible start up organisation who specialise in the automotive industry. They are a growing team and encourage employees to be collaborative at all times to help with the fast-paced work.