Executive Assistant Responsibilities
As the Executive Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Organising diaries
- Arranging and minuting meetings
- Managing the recruitment process
- Welcoming and training new team members
- Supporting with projects
- Acting as the first point of contact and responding to all enquiries
Executive Assistant Experience
As the Executive Assistant you will have previous demonstrable experience in an EA or senior administrator position and be well organised with an excellent attention to detail. You will be able to work well in a rapidly growing and changing environment and deal with any issues in a calm manner.
Executive Assistant Rewards
As well as a competitive salary as the Executive Assistant you will benefit from:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Focus on personal development
- Flexibility on start and finish times
Based in Oxford, OX3, unfortunately there is no onsite parking available but there is excellent transport links close by.
This is an exciting time to join this organisation as they have plans for rapid growth in the coming years. They are passionate about the service they provide and have a collaborative and supportive team.