This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing innovative start-up company as their Executive Assistant. You will be supporting the senior team with all administration tasks and assisting with various projects. This is a busy and varied opportunity and a chance for you to make the role your own.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
Alongside supporting two directors your main responsibilities will include:
- Email and diary management
- Arranging and minuting meetings
- Organising events in collaboration with the team
- Arranging travel and providing comprehensive itineraries
- Tracking of team training
Executive Assistant Experience
Excellent organisational and communication skills are required to be successful in this position. The ability to work well under pressure and use of initiative will be vital as will having strong attention to detail. You must have previous PA or Team Support experience and a good knowledge of MS Office.
Executive Assistant Rewards
Alongside a competitive salary you will benefit from:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Personal growth opportunities
- Continued training and development support
Our client is located in Central Oxford, OX1. Unfortunately there is no onsite parking but they are accessible via great public transport routes.
This is a fun, dynamic and diverse team who are passionate about the products and services they offer. This is a revolutionary company who are seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team.