This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PA to join this Christian* organisation as their Executive Assistant. Supporting a senior Director with their day-to day duties and also being the first point of contact for enquiries for the Director.
The position of Executive Assistant is for an initial period of 12 months.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
As the Executive Assistant some of your main duties will include:
- Providing administrative support for the Director
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Organising travel
- Diary management
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Supporting media activities on behalf of the Director
Executive Assistant Experience
It is essential that you have previous PA experience and are well organised. You must be an excellent communicator across all levels and have high attention to detail. Any experience of arranging travel will be beneficial. Being comfortable using your own initiative and experience of dealing with senior management and board level communications will be highly beneficial.
* There is an occupational requirement under the Equality Act 2010 for this post to be held by a Christian who assents to the organisations statement of faith
Executive Assistant Rewards
As the Executive Assistant you will benefit from:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Free refreshments
- Good pension contribution
- Friendly team culture
Located in Oxford, OX2, there is very limited onsite parking but access to public transport close by.
Our client, a Christian Charity, who are friendly and welcoming are looking for an Executive Assistant to come on board and support one of their Directors.