Executive Assistant Responsibilities
As the Executive Assistant some of your main duties will include:
- Complex diary and email management
- Organising meetings
- Preparing, reviewing and distributing paperwork
- Co-planning and booking international travel and drawing up detailed itineraries
- Managing communications on behalf of the CEO
- Building an extensive knowledge of contacts as you will be regularly liaising with them.
Executive Assistant Experience
As the Executive Assistant, you will have previous experience in a PA/EA role at a senior level and enjoy working in a close knit team. You must be professional and someone who enjoys meeting and greeting visitors. Building strong working relationships, having a high level of accuracy and strong organisational skills will be the key to success in this role. It is vital that you are confident, outgoing yet diplomatic, with the ability to manage others’ expectations. Being able to anticipate problems and find solutions quickly will be beneficial in this position.
Executive Assistant Rewards
As the Executive Assistant you will benefit from:
- Generous pension scheme
- Private Health Care
- International exposure
- Opportunity to work for a renowned organisation.
Our client is located in the heart of Oxford with close proximity to public transport. There is no parking available onsite.
This is a vital position within this globally renowned organisation. You will be joining them during a time of ambitious expansion. They are an inclusive and friendly team who are seeking an Executive Assistant to come on board.