Executive Assistant Responsibilities
As EA some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Acting as the first point of contact for the office
- Drafting correspondence on behalf of the director
- Helping to deliver the media strategy
- Attending meeting
Executive Assistant Experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PA or Executive Assistant with proven experience in similar position. You will have high level of attention to detail and have excellent communication skills across all levels. It is vital that you have diary management experience and are a team player.
* There is an occupational requirement under the Equality Act 2010 for this post to be held by a Christian who assents to the organisations statement of faith
Executive Assistant Rewards
As the EA you will receive excellent benefits including
- Generous holiday allowance
- Regular team events
- Eye care vouchers
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Located in Oxford, OX2, there is very limited onsite parking but access to public transport close by.
Our client, a Christian Charity, who are friendly and welcoming are looking for an Executive Assistant to come on board and support one of their Directors.