HR Administrator Responsibilities
As the HR Administrator some of your duties will include:
- Responding to telephone and email enquiries
- Providing administration support to the HR advisors and consultants
- Maintaining and updating the HR information system
- Providing administrative support with projects, payroll, recruitment and absence management
- Maintaining personnel files and ensuring GDPR compliance
- Producing HR reports
HR Administrator Experience
The HR Administrator will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be confident interacting with others. You will have previous administration experience and those with previous HR experience will be at an advantage. In order to manage the vast and varied workload, you will be highly organised and have brilliant time management skills.
HR Administrator Rewards
As the HR Administrator you will receive the following benefits:
- Holidays 21 days rising by 1 day per completed annual leave year of service up to 25 days (bank hols in addition to this)
- Pension scheme
- Onsite gym
- Onsite hairdresser and beauty salon
- Free parking
Based in East Oxford, OX4, there is onsite parking and the offices are accessible via public transport.
This is a brilliant company to work for, which is renowned for their world-class standards and performance. As the HR Administrator you will be working for a global company operating in the automotive industry. This company strives itself on offering development and an inclusive culture to their employees.