A fantastic and rare opportunity for a Head Receptionist has arisen with a great company based in Henley-on-Thames. You will be responsible for the running of the Front Office and managing the work load ensuring duties are carried out effectively and to a high standard.
Due to the nature of the role there will be a requirement for you to work a shift pattern which will include some weekends.
Head Receptionist Responsibilities
As the Head Receptionist, some of your main duties will include:
- Organising the daily workload
- Dealing with department issues quickly and effectively
- Setting up and maintaining effective procedures and systems
- Training of new staff members
- Ensuring all visitors and guests are greeted in a warm welcoming manner
Head Receptionist Experience
It is vital that you have excellent customer service skills and are confident communicating across all levels. You will be well organised and able to prioritise your work load effectively. A calm manner will be the key in this position and you will be computer literate. If you have previous experience in a Receptionist or Team Leader capacity this would be beneficial.
Head Receptionist Reward
The Head Receptionist will benefit from:
- 20 days holiday plus all bank holidays
- Free meals onsite
- A supporting environment where opportunities to upskill are encouraged
Our client is based in South Oxfordshire (RG9). There is parking available on site.
The role of Head Receptionist is crucially important to our client. They pride themselves on offering a supportive, positive and open environment for their staff, enabling them to offer an exemplary service to their customers.