Learning Services Coordinator Responsibilities
As Learning Services Coordinator your main responsibilities will include:
- Organising webinars and training courses
- Preparing course materials and other supporting documents
- Liaising with both clients and suppliers
- Logistics of training programmes
- Compiling online and paper-based evaluations
Learning Services Coordinator Experience
To be successful in this role you will had administration experience and have the ability to effectively prioritise your workload. As you will be liaising with clients you will be professional at all times and be very personable with great communication skills. Most importantly you will be a self-motivated team-player with a tenacious, can-do attitude.
Learning Services Coordinator Rewards
There are lots of benefits of offer for the Learning Services Coordinator including:
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Childcare Vouchers
- Life insurance
Based in West Oxfordshire, OX29, there is onsite parking available
You will be joining an expanding team of leading global provider of professional training and development. They have a well-earned reputation for quality, professionalism and working through long term partnerships with clients.