Lettings Coordinator Responsibilities
As the Lettings Coordinator your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with property renewals
- Organising marketing of properties
- Assisting the collation of performance reports
- Producing agreements and documentation
- Registering and following up new leads
Lettings Coordinator Experience
The Lettings Coordinator will have previous administrative experience and be confident liaising across all levels. A customer focus would be beneficial in this position. A ‘can-do’ attitude, with a well organised approach will be essential in this position. It is vital that you are able to maintain a high level of accuracy.
Lettings Coordinator Rewards
As the Lettings coordinator you will benefit from
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Summer and Christmas socials
- Opportunity to progress
Close to Central Oxford, OX2, there is great transport links and access to local facilities.
This is a growing organisation who offer high-quality services to their customers and clients. Experts in their field, they are now seeking a Lettings Coordinator to support their busy team.