Lettings Negotiator Responsibilities
As the Lettings Negotiator some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Qualifying and registering new leads
- Ensuring the smooth running of lettings process
- Successfully marketing new properties
- Collating own daily, weekly and monthly performance reports
- Assisting with generating new business.
Lettings Negotiator Experience
As the Lettings Negotiator, you will have a strong commercial awareness and have a high level of customer service. It is essential that you have previous experience within in a customer facing or sales based role. It is important that you are a team player and are passionate about providing good quality customer service. Experience in a similar position is required to be successful in this position.
It is essential that you can drive and have access to a car.
Lettings Negotiator Rewards
As the Lettings Negotiator you will benefit from:
- Commission structure
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Summer and Christmas socials
- Opportunity to progress
Close to Central Oxford, OX2, there is great transport links and access to local facilities.
This is a growing organisation who offer high-quality services to their customers and clients. Experts in their field, they now require a Lettings Negotiator to join the team.