Medical Affairs Coordinator Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Updating and populating Excel spreadsheets
- Incoming telephone calls and enquiries management
- Proof reading and updating documentation
- Covering reception as and when required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
Medical Affairs Coordinator Experience
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in a similar role and it would be advantageous if you have previously supported with event planning and associated logistics. You will have outstanding administration skills, with a professional and confident manner when working with others. You will be forward thinking and proactive in nature to provide the support that is needed. The role requires knowledge of MS Office, to an advanced level and you must be able to demonstrate strong communication skills.
Medical Affairs Coordinator Rewards
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Onsite parking
- Great team environment
They are based in Oxford (OX4).
Our client is hardworking and passionate about the service they provide. They have grown over recent years and now require an Assistant to join them to ensure the team is well supported.