Office Assistant Responsibilities
As the Office Assistant some of your main duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all enquiries
- Assisting with travel arrangements
- Maintaining stock levels for the office
- Assisting the wider team with administrative duties
Office Assistant Experience
Previous experience in a similar position is essential in this Office Assistant role. You must have strong organisation skills and have a keen eye for detail. A helpful ‘can-do’ attitude will be the key in this position. A working knowledge of MS Office is key whilst knowledge of Sage would be beneficial.
Office Assistant Rewards
- Private health care
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Great modern offices
Based in central Oxford, OX1, there is no onsite parking but great public transport links.
This is an innovative company that are growing rapidly and now require an enthusiastic team player to join them as their Office Administrator. They are a commercial company with a friendly, supportive and close-knit culture.