Office Coordinator Responsibilities
As the Office Administrator your main responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for facilities management
- Ensuring the office is well maintained
- Managing supplier relationships
- Managing the MD’s diary and organising complex travel.
- Scheduling and minuting meetings
- Support other members of the team
Office Coordinator Experience
It is essential that you have previous administration experience and are well organised with a high attention to detail. To be successful in this position you will have experience of dealing with suppliers and able to build strong working relationships with clients and customers. Ideally you will be educated to degree level or equivalent.
Office Coordinator Rewards
Alongside a competitive salary, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to make this position your own.
As the Office Coordinator, you will also benefit from:
- Company pension scheme
- MAC Book
- Discretionary bonus scheme
Based in Central Oxford, OX1, you have access to local amenities and excellent transport links.
Our client specialises in alternative energy and are a fast paced and growing organisation. You will be joining a small, friendly team.