Office Coordinator Responsibilities
As the Office Coordinator some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Liaising regularly with suppliers
- Providing full facilities contract management
- Dealing with planned and ad hoc maintenance projects
Office Coordinator Experience
To be successful in this position you will have previous dedicated administrative experience although any office coordination or health and safety experience would be beneficial. You will be well organised and an excellent communicator. Being able to manage a busy work load and prioritise your work effectively will be the key to success in this position
Office Coordinator Rewards
Alongside generous holiday allowance and pension scheme, the Office Coordinator will benefit from:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Professional training and qualifications
- Some UK travel opportunities
Based in Oxford, OX2, there is free onsite parking available.
This is a national charity that offer support to clients and are a small and friendly team. They put their customers at the heart of what they do.