Office Manager Responsibilities
As the Office Manager your main duties will include:
- Coordinating Senior Team Members diaries
- Arranging travel and itineraries
- Coordinating and minuting meetings
- Supporting projects and proposals
- Dealing with some finance administration
- Be the first point of contact for the office
Office Manager Experience
As the Office Manager you will have previous experience in a similar position. You will be well organised and able to work well under pressure. Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills will be vital in this exciting opportunity.
This is a great opportunity to help grow a business and see the difference your hard work makes. You will enjoy turning your hand a broad range of responsibilities.
Office Manager Rewards
As the Office Manager, alongside 25 days holiday plus bank holidays you will receive:
- Training and development
- Some flexibility with the role
- Being part of a fun, dynamic team
Based in Oxford, unfortunately there is no onsite parking available on site but the office is on a great public transport route.
This is an opportunity to join a growing organisation that is developing innovative ways to help their clients. They are now looking for an Office Manager to join this organisation.