We are looking for an experienced administrator and Office Manager to join this well-established company based in Central Oxford. As the Office Manager you will be supporting the Partners and overseeing the day to day running of the office.
Office Manager Responsibilities
As the Office Manager some of your main duties will include:
- Managing the administration team
- Supporting with HR function, including recruitment and leaver process
- Managing facilities and suppliers
- Assisting with some marketing activities such as social media and the company website
Office Manager Experience
As the Office Manager you will have previous Office Manager or Office Assistant experience and have strong IT and organizational skills. You will be a confident communicator and have a proactive attitude. Being able to work efficiently and anticipate any issues will be vital in this position.
Office Manager Rewards
As the Office Manager you will receive
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
Based in the heart of Oxford, OX1, there is no onsite parking available but they are accessible via excellent public transport routes.
Our client offer a bespoke service to their customers and are leaders in their field. They are now seeking an Office Manager to join the team.