- Minuting regular meetings
- Circulating minutes and notes
- Maintaining calendars and diaries
- Budget management, including recording expenditures and invoices
- Coordinating arrangements for visitors
- Managing the room booking system
To be suitable for this position you will demonstrate solid experience as a PA and good minute taking skills. You will be highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining an excellent standard of work. With meticulous attention to detail, you must be competent with a range of IT packages, particularly Microsoft Office. As you will be working within a close-knit team, your attitude and sense of humour are equally as important as your skills!
You will be joining a team of lovely, professional staff and a very well organised office.
The office is based in North Oxfordshire (OX15).
This position of PA is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. The client is based in North Oxfordshire and is looking for a suitably experienced candidate to bring professionalism and exceptional organisation in order to complete tasks to a high standard.