As the PA some of your main responsibilities will include
- Assisting with coordinating brand events
- Recording and following up on actions
- Coordinating meetings and ensuring all materials are ready
- Managing small projects as required
The PA will have previous experience in a similar position and have excellent attention to detail. It is essential that you are well organised and comfortable working in a busy and changing environment. You will take initiative and have excellent IT skills.
As the PA you will receive excellent benefits including:
- Retail discount
- Working in a growing organisation
- Chance to make a difference in this pivotal role
Based in Oxford, OX2, there is limited parking onsite but you are very close to local amenities.
A growing organisation, this ethical company offers a unique range to its clients. Due to recent growth they now require a dedicated PA to support the Directors.