This is an exceptional opportunity for a capable and ambitious candidate of graduate calibre to join a highly regarded organisation in London. It presents a unique opportunity to gain some superb experience working within a nurturing and professional environment working with supportive and fun colleagues.
The company has a highly sociable, open and supportive culture and all senior staff adopt an open-door culture. They employ people who are self-starters who enjoy autonomy and responsibility and like to get involved. Duties will range from:
- Managing the complex diary of Director
- Supporting all administrative tasks and operations for Director
- Dealing with correspondence
- Supporting effective communication across departments
- Support all aspects of UK and Overseas travel
- Maintaining and forecasting budget and expenses
- Assisting other PAs as part of the wider PA network
- Liaising with HR for recruitment
The client is looking to recruit an exceptional candidate of graduate calibre with strong verbal and written communication skills with previous experience in a PA role. You will be numerate, highly organised and conscientious and will enjoy a role where you can be autonomous and work in a fast-paced and extremely friendly environment.
Reporting a Director whose management style is formal, professional and supportive, you will enjoy a varied work load and will be given a comprehensive induction and ongoing training.
Benefits associated with this role include:
- Discretionary bonus schemes
- Private medical
- Additional annual leave purchase scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- And much more!
Based in Central London, there are many local amenities of note close by. The office is most easily accessed via the Central and Piccadilly lines. The office is modern, easily accessible and has great views.
Our client has offices in a number of locations in the UK. The team in the London offices are friendly, fun and hard-working and the offices are modern, open plan and attractive. It is a very friendly and supportive work environment.
Company hours are 9.30 am – 5.00 pm.