Customer Experience Assistant Responsibilities
As the Customer Experience Assistant some of your main duties will include:
- Welcoming visitors to the centre
- Responsible for closing the centre
- Being the first point of contact for enquiries
- Supporting the Centre Manager with events
- Monitoring consumables and stationary for the office
Customer Experience Assistant Experience
As the Customer Experience Assistant you will be a confident enthusiastic individual with experience in a similar position. It is essential that you have excellent attention to detail and communication skills on all levels. You will be engaging and have a flexible approach to meet business requirements.
Customer Experience Assistant Reward
As the Customer Experience Assistant you will benefit from:
- 25 days holiday plus all Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Retail discount
Located in the centre of Oxford (OX1), the office benefits from excellent public transport links and easy access to the city centre.
Our client is a well-established and successful organisation that helps other businesses nationwide to reach their full potential.