Database Administrator Responsibilities
As the Administrator some of your other duties will include:
- Assisting users
- Creating reports and dashboards
- Creating user guides and training new staff members
- Monitoring quality issues
Database Administrator Experience
As the administrator it is essential that you have experience using Salesforce system and can confidently train new users. You will remain calm when under pressure and will be well organised with excellent attention to detail. It is vital that you are able to maintain and advise on issues relating to the system.
Database Administrator Rewards
As the Administrator you will benefit from:
- Opportunities to develop your skills
- Flexible working
- Working alongside a fantastic and passionate team
Our client is based just outside Bicester, OX25, and is in beautiful countryside surroundings
Working within the charitable sector, our client is looking for an enthusiastic Database Administrator to join them on a part-time basis.